Ever wondered what scuba diving is all about and wanted to experience what the blue world holds? Experience scuba diving in India with Temple Adventures with our PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course.PADI Discover Scuba Diving is an introductory course to the vast world of scuba diving.
This course gives you an experience of what it is like to wear scuba equipment and dive into open waters. This program is useful if you are apprehensive whether or not you want to fully commit to a certification course or if you are on holiday and want to try out something fun with your family and friends. It is not necessary to be a strong swimmer or have any prior knowledge of scuba diving to do this course; it is designed for everyone.
Temple Adventures offers a two day PADI Discover Scuba Diving course.
Day one includes a brief theory session and a pool session where you will be taught basic scuba diving skills.
Day 2 includes an ocean dive, where you will take your very first dive at a maximum depth of 12 meters (40ft). After you are done with your course you will be issued a PADI certificate of completion which will allow you to dive anywhere in the world at a maximum depth of 12meters (40ft) with a PADI Professional for one year.
What to expect from the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course:
- Basic safety procedures and skills that you will use during dives.
- You will get an overview of your scuba equipment.
- You will learn to breathe underwater with your scuba equipment.
- You will get to swim around and explore the ocean at 12 meters (40ft) with a PADI Professional.
- You will get to see some spectacular marine life.
- Must be at least 10 years old.
- Reasonable physical health.
- Carry your own swimsuit, personal items, etc.
- Underwater photos
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving Certificate upon completion (valid for 1 year)
- Breakfast and snacks on the day of your dive