Ever wondered what scuba diving is all about and wanted to experience what the blue world holds?
Experience scuba diving in India with Temple Adventures with our PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course.
PADI Discover Scuba Diving is an introductory course to the vast world of scuba diving.
This course gives you an experience of what it is like to wear scuba equipment and dive into a pool.
This program is useful if you are apprehensive whether or not you want to fully commit to diving in the ocean or if you are on holiday and want to try out something fun with your family and friends.
It is not necessary to be a strong swimmer or have any prior knowledge of scuba diving to do this course; it is designed for everyone.
Temple Adventures offers a two day PADI Discover Scuba Diving course.
Includes a brief theory session and a pool session where you will be taught basic scuba diving skills.
What to expect from the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Course:
- Basic safety procedures and skills that you will use during dives.
- You will get an overview of your scuba equipment.
- You will learn to breathe underwater with your scuba equipment.
- Must be at least 10 years old.
- Reasonable physical health.
- Carry your own swimsuit, personal items, etc.
- Underwater photos
- Breakfast and snacks on the day of your dive