Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your Instructor, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly
- Principles for good composition of underwater images
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera
Course is done over an evening discussion and one full day. On this program you will learn the basics of Digital Underwater Photography including, but not limited to: Composure, Lighting, Colour, Focussing, Environmental impact as well as basic photography editing.
– Cameras system
– Basics of digital photography
– Underwater photography and shooting
– PADI SEA method
– Camera maintenance and care
– Camera settings: apperture, shutter speed, ISO, noise, exposure compensation
– Setting adjustment underwater
– Images composition
– Manual white balance
– Underwater strobe / Flash use
#Classroom Session – Photography workflow: downloading, backing up, sorting and organizing images and images processing.
- 10 years or older
- Hold a PADI Open Water Certification or equivalent: please keep in mind that take good photos if you don’t have a good buoyancy can be extra challenging! Although there are no requirements, we strongly advice the student to have done at least 20 dives to ensure good buoyancy skills.
- Complete the diving Medical Questionnaire and seek medical clearance if required
- FREE SCUBA Gear Hire including CAMERA
- PADI Instructor tuition and administrative fees
- PADI Underwater Photographer International Certification Card upon completion of the programme