Observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. Improve the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevate them to the next level.
The aim of this program is to allow you to enjoy:
- Diving that’s effortless and more fun
- Extended bottom time through reduced air consumption
- Prolonging the life of your dive gear
- More positive interaction with marine life.
Program’s duration is one day with two shore dives, which will allow you to establish the fundamentals of buoyancy control.
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal
- Student need to be at least 10 years old
- Hold PADI Open Water Diver (or Junior Open Water Certification) or equivalent
- FREE gear hire
- Instructor tuition and administrative fees
- PADI Instructor tuition and administrative fees
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Certification Card upon completion of the program