PADI Rescue Diver Course
Scuba diving is an adventure sport and like any other adventure sport, it comes with its own set of rules and regulations which when applied can be used to avoid problems or get out of problems.
The PADI Rescue Diver course is a highly recommended course for every scuba diver. It is a well structured course meant to teach you techniques on how to avoid problems and manage emergency situations. Overall the course is designed to make you a more confident scuba diver.
Emergency situations are no joke and this course is a serious one, but the upside is that the training is super fun as it is informative! Most scuba divers will tell you that the PADI Rescue Diver course was one their favourite learnings.
The PADI Rescue Diver course trains you to deal with different kinds of scuba diving emergencies that could be major or minor, using a set of various techniques.
Via a good balance of knowledge development and rescue exercises, you will learn how to manage emergencies and respond to those situations in a proper fashion.
PADI Rescue Diver Program Structure:
- Self Rescue
- EFR and CPR Review
- Water Skills Review
- Diver Assists and Rescues
- Rescue Scenarios Training
- Emergency Plans
- Students must be 10 years or older.
- Must have a PADI Advanced Open Water Certification or equivalent.
- Must have an Emergency First Response or equivalent (book with your PADI Rescue Diver course and save!)
- Students must complete the scuba diving medical questionnaire and seek medical clearance (if required).
- Free scuba gear hire.
- PADI Rescue Diver eLearning Pass.
- PADI instructor tuition and administration fees.
- PADI Rescue Diver International Certification Card upon completion of the program.
*Incase you do not already have your First Aid Certificate, fret not and let us organise that for you! Book the PADI Rescue Diver and EFR course together for INR 35,000 (valued at INR 36,900 when booked separately).