The most popular specialty course. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. With this training you will learn to dive gases mixtures from 21 to 40% oxygen using a Nitrox-programmable dive computer.
During a practical session you will:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analysing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
- Student need to be at least 12 years old
- Hold Open Water Diver (or Junior Open Water Certification) or equivalent
- Instructor tuition and administrative fees
- Enriched Air Diver International Certification Card upon completion of the program