We understand: We all want our photos taken underwater which we can upload to social media for all our friends to see. And there are other great reasons to do a one day try dive, before signing up for your Open Water Course. Photography, adventure, an experience with friends / family / colleagues, that weightless, no gravity , spaceman floating feeling, and of course a challenge to see the oceans and marine life that not many have seen before!
And before learning how to dive, havent we all wondered what scuba diving is all about and wanted to experience what the blue world holds? Experience scuba diving in India with Temple Adventures with our Discover Scuba Diving experience program. Temple's "Try Scuba" is an introductory experience program to the vast world of scuba diving.
This experience program, designed specifically for Non Swimmers, gives you an immersive feel of what it is like to wear scuba equipment and dive into the open waters of the big blue ocean. This program is useful if you are apprehensive whether or not you want to fully commit to a certification course or if you are on holiday and want to try out something fun with your family and friends. It is not necessary to be a strong swimmer or have any prior knowledge of scuba diving to do this course; it is designed for everyone.
Temple Adventures offers a two half day Discover Scuba Diving Experience program.
Day 1: Includes a brief theory session and a pool session where you will be taught basic scuba diving skills. This can be combined to a single day program as well, however we highly recommend to do it in two split days.
Day 2: Includes the ocean dive, where you will take your very first dive at a maximum depth of 12 meters (40ft). After you are done with your course you will be issued an ISO recognised internationally valid certificate of completion which will allow you to dive anywhere in the world at a maximum depth of 12meters (40ft) with a dive professional for one year.
You can also proceed to your Scuba Diver or Open Water international and lifelong certifications. This can be done with us at Temple Adventures, or anywhere in the world at a reputable diving centre. We are happy to recommend you to the best diving operations globally, but will only showcase the ones with the best trainer, equipment, and breathing air for your safety.
What to expect from the Try Scuba / Discover Diving program:
- Basic safety procedures and skills that you will use during dives.
- You will get an overview of your scuba equipment.
- You will learn to breathe underwater with your scuba equipment.
- You will get to swim around and explore the ocean at 12 meters (40ft) with a dive Professional.
- You will get to see some spectacular marine life.
- Must be at least 10 years old.
- Reasonable physical health.
- Carry your own swimsuit, personal items, etc.
- Underwater photography of each and every diver
- ISO recognised internationally valid Certificate upon completion (valid for 1 year)
- Snacks on the day of your dive