PADI Seal Team
If your child is a complete water baby, then joining an elite group of young scuba divers is something they will absolutely love and enjoy!
The PADI Seal Team is a program designed for young scuba divers who are on the lookout for action-packed fun in a swimming pool by completing interesting AquaMissions.
Not only does your child get to keep busy doing fun activities, but this program also introduces them to a whole new blue world where they can make new friends and their own unforgettable memories.
Other than learning basic scuba skills, the PADI Seal Team is filled with a number of speciality AquaMissions.
The PADI Seal Team program is divided into two parts and has a total of 10 AquaMissions.
AquaMission Part One:
- Cover basic scuba diving skills like taking your first breath underwater, clearing a mask filled with water, regulator recovery and feeling weightless as they learn to swim around in a swimming pool.
AquaMission Part Two:
- Part Two includes exciting adventures such as Creature Identification, Search and Recovery scuba diving and skin diving.
On completing all of these AquaMissions, your child will now become a PADI Master Seal Team Member.
- Parent/Guardian permission
- Child must be at least 8 years old
- Prior experience with scuba diving is not necessary but the child should be comfortable in the water.
- Bring swimsuit, personal items, etc.
- Full scuba diving gear rental
- PADI Seal Team Certification upon completion of the program