Scuba Diving in Maldives With Temple Adventures
Scuba diving in Maldives is definitely something out of this world that every avid scuba diver must experience. After the last year that we have all had, we think we owe it to ourselves to treat ourselves!
Which is why Temple Adventures is organising a scuba diving trip to the marvellous Maldives this April, 2021.
We have some of the best deals in store for you and your dive buddies!
Temple Adventures is organising a full fledged 4 nights and 5 days scuba diving in Maldives trip. And here are the details of the trip.
Dates of the trip: 26th April, 2021 – 30th April, 2021
Package Inclusions (Cost: INR 49,990 + 5% GST)
- A total of 7 dives
- Unlimited Water, Coffee, Tea
- Airport Shuttle via speedboat
- Accommodation (twin sharing basis)
- Picnic on a desert island
- Barbecue Night
- Divemaster Services (4:1)
- Flight Tickets (which will be around INR 20,000)
- Domestic Transfers in and around India
- COVID-19 Tests in India and/or Maldives
- Visa for Maldives
Upgrades you can make during the trip
- Any PADI course at a 30% discount
- Private Room at INR 3,500 per night (extra)
- Lunch and Dinner at hotel – INR 1,800 per day
- Equipment Rental at INR 2,000 per day
- Extra Dives at INR 3,000
- Nitrox Tank Dives at INR 700
- Night Dives at INR 4,700
- Hammerhead Shark Dives at INR 4,400
Where will you be staying in Maldives?
We at Temple Adventures have tied up with the gorgeous Kuredu Resort and Spa, where you will be put up in luxury and comfort.
Prerequisites of scuba diving in Maldives with us, are:
- You have to have an Advanced Open Water Diver certification
And what if you do not have these certifications? Then fret not! Temple Adventures has got you covered.
Before you embark on your scuba diving trip to the Maldives, you can head down to Pondicherry and complete your courses. Because then you will be all set for your dive trip and enjoy all your fun dives.
Courses you can do with Temple Adventures for Scuba Diving in Maldives
Fancy using your own equipment for the dive trip? Do not worry as we have got you covered, again!
From scuba masks to BCDs, we have a wide range of scuba diving equipment that you can choose from. You can find all your options here.
So if a week of living in a luxury resort and scuba diving everyday sounds like your thing, then send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and book your slots NOW!